This is one of those easy casserole recipes you'll want to make over and over again. Stupidly Easy Mexican Casserole is a deliciously creamy and cheese Mexican casserole with ground beef, tortilla chips, sour cream, salsa, cheese and more! All you have to do is brown the ground beef, assemble the casserole in layers, and bake until hot. Serve this ground beef casserole recipe as a dinner or even a dip for tortilla chips.
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can sliced olives, drained
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can chili beans
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) bag shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread crushed tortilla chips along the bottom of a greased 9 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Brown the ground beef in a medium skillet; drain. Add in the can of tomatoes and beans. Pour and spread over the tortilla chips.
- Spread sour cream over the meat mixture.
- Top with cheddar cheese and black olives.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.