This easy Keto Blueberry Lemon Bread recipe is a cinch to make. Throw the low-carb ingredients in a food processor, bake, and voila you have bread!
- 3 cups blanched almond flour (not almond meal)
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons egg white protein powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla stevia
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- In a food processor, pulse almond flour, egg white protein powder, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt
- Pulse in eggs, lemon zest, and stevia until batter is very smooth
- Stir in blueberries by hand
- Transfer batter to a greased 9 x 5 inch loaf dish
- Bake at 350°F for 45-55 min
- Cool for 2 hours, then remove from pan
- Keto Blueberry Lemon Bread is delicious toasted and topped with butter. This bread is perfect for dunking in my caffeine-free Dandelion Coffee. I love that the coffee I drink every morning is not just caffeine-free, but a fabulous liver cleanser as well!
- To store Keto Blueberry Lemon Bread, let cool overnight, then wrap in a paper towel and place it in a ziploc bag. It will keep refrigerated for 1 week when stored this way. I haven’t tried freezing this bread so not sure how long it would keep in the freezer.