These Pot roast are made with tender braised beef short ribs all in the cast iron skillet.
- 6-8 beef shortribs, preferbly bone-in
- 2 onions, large chop
- 5-6 carrots, large chop (about 2 cups)
- 8 oz. mini golden potatoes, cut in half (or more if desired)
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 cups organic beef stock (preferably low-sodium)
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 8 oz. button mushrooms, cut in half
- kosher salt and black pepper as needed
- light olive oil as needed
- needed: 12" cast-iron skillet*
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Season the short ribs heavily on all sides with salt and pepper.
- Combine the chopped onions, garlic, carrots, and potatoes in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Set aside until needed.
- Get full recipe==>>vodkaandbiscuits.com