These Whole “Cheeseburger” Skillet are Whole30 and Paleo friendly. A great egg-free breakfast option and perfect for meal prepping! It’s also quick and easy.
- 1 lb ground beef (or any ground protein of choice)
- 2 yukon potatoes, diced
- ½ large onion, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard (I use French’s yellow mustard)
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)*
- 1 ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp kosher salt, separated
- 2 tsp fresh cracked black pepper, separated
- Avocado oil
- Crumbled bacon
- Diced onions
- Sauteed mushrooms
- Animal Style sauce
- Ranch dressing
- Hot sauce
- Preheat a large skillet over medium high heat with about 1 tbsp of avocado oil.
- Add potatoes to skillet, season with 1 tsp of kosher salt and black pepper. Saute potatoes until they start turning golden brown on each side and are cooked 90% of the way through. This will take about 10-15 minutes.
- Once potatoes start to turn golden brown, remove from skillet and set aside. Lower heat to medium.
- Get full recipe==>>dollyswholelife.com