These pizza bombs are very weight watcher friendly now that dough exists! Using the 2ID you can make up to 12 pizza bombs. The total smart points for 1 pizza bomb is 2 points. You can dip these bombs in marinara sauce, ranch, cheese sauce, the sky is the limit because there is endless choices of sauces to use out there.
- 1 cup(s) fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup(s) white self-rising flour
- 12 slice(s) turkey pepperoni
- 3 sticks Trader Joe’s Organic Light string cheese
- 1oz parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of light butter
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- Parsley flakes for garnish
- Mix the greek yogurt and self rising flour in a medium size bowl until the dough starts to form. Cut the dough into 12 equal pieces.
- Take one piece of dough and press each half into a circle with your thumb.
- Get full recipe==>>recipe-diaries.com