This is the easiest pizza I’ve ever made and it comes together in 5 minutes. It takes just as long as the Texas Toast takes to cook in the oven. Top with your favorite pre-cooked pizza ingredients and you’ve got an easy dinner in no time.
- Box Garlic Bread Texas Toast (8 slices)
- 1 Jar Pizza Sauce
- Pepperoni or other pizza toppings
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Place the garlic bread on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Get full recipe==>>recipe-diaries.com