This Instant Pot Orange Chicken is healthier than takeout and easy to make using your Instant Pot. Made with fresh orange juice and orange zest for great flavor.
- 2 lbs chicken breast or thighs cut into 1-2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup orange juice no sugar added
- 1 tablespoon ginger grated
- 6 cloves garlic* minced
- 1 tablespoon rice wine or dry white wine**
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce optional
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup lite soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha***
- zest from 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 green onions sliced
- extra orange zest
- It is important for the chicken not to have any extra moisture, dry it with a few paper towels and after that cut the chicken into 1-2 inch chunks.
- Heat up your pressure cooker: press Sauté -> click on the Adjust button -> select More to get the Sauté More function, which means that the food will be sautéed over medium-high heat. Wait for the Instant Pot indicator to read HOT.
- Get full recipe==>>sweetandsavorymeals.com