This recipe for Crock Pot Chili Cheese Dogs isn’t so much a recipe as it is an idea for a way of serving a yummy Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day or backyard picnic. However you choose to top them is up to you. Sometimes I like a little cole slaw on top. Other times I want diced onions and some shredded cheese. But honestly, these are delicious, just as they are, straight outta the slow cooker on onto a bun!
- 2 15 oz cans chili with no beans
- 1 15 oz can nacho cheese sauce
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns
- diced onion and shredded cheddar cheese for topping
- In a 5-quart slow cooker, combine chili and nacho cheese. Stir together well.
- Place hot dogs into the chili mixture.
- Make sure the chili mixture coats the hot dogs.
- Get full recipe==>>thecountrycook.net