These 3 ingredients Palmiers and deliciously easy. The perfect treat for when I'm really missing the pastries from France!
- 2 sheets puff pastry - thawed
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter - melted
- 1 cup sugar
- Roll out puff pastry to the size of a standard cookie sheet
- Brush melted butter onto the puff pastry sheet
- Sprinkle half of the sugar onto the puff pastry
- Layer the second puff pastry on the first and repeat steps 2-3.
- Roll sides together and slice - about ¼ - ½ inch thick.
- Bake at 400 for 8 minutes, flip cookies, bake 4 minutes more.