A quick, tasty recipe for baked shrimp with butter, garlic and Parmesan. Baked shrimp are the ultimate healthy fast food – they are ready in ten minutes!
- 1 1/2 lb. large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt (not fine salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange the shrimp in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Pour the melted butter on top of the shrimp and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the shrimp with the kosher salt, black pepper, garlic powder, crushed red pepper and Parmesan.
- Bake until the shrimp are pink and opaque, about 8 minutes. If you want the Parmesan to brown, finish by broiling the baked shrimp for about 1 minute.
- Transfer the baked shrimp to a serving platter and spoon the pan juices on top. Serve immediately.