Need a Grain free breakfast option that isn't eggs? These Breakfast Sweet Potat-"Oats" are the perfect Whole30 & Paleo option to mix up your breakfast routine!
- 1 cup sweet potat-“oats” (directions below)
- 1/3 cup crushed ripe banana (about 1 medium banana)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Top with: banana, walnuts and/or almond butter
- In a small bowl combine sweet potat-“oats”, banana, almond milk, cinnamon and salt. Microwave for about 3 minutes or until cooked. I topped mine with sliced banana, walnuts and a drizzle of almond butter!
- *To make Sweet Potat-“Oats”:
- Get full recipe==>>littlebitsof.com