This Banana Bread Pudding is served warm with a vanilla sauce. It is even delicious served cold for breakfast with a cup of coffee.
- 3 c milk
- 3/4 c sugar
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 c caramel bits
- 1 loaf french or sandwich bread day old is best, discard heels of bread
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp melted butter if using a bundt or mini bundt pans
- Non stick spray if using 9x12 glass dish
- Dice your loaf of french bread, or thick sandwich bread (do not use heels).
- Add milk to large bowl. Put diced bread into milk and soak milk up with bread. In separate bowl add eggs, sugar, vanilla, almond extract and mix well.
- Add sugar mixture to bread mixture and mix well. Cut banana, add to mixture and add your caramel bits to mixture.
- Get full recipe==>>temeculablogs.com