This sweet cinnamon treat is made in your slow cooker and will make your house smell amazing! Slow Cooker Fried Apples, simple to make and a recipe you are going to love.
- 3 pounds Apples (peeled and diced)
- 2 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Butter (melted)
- 2 teaspoon Lemon juice
- Turn slow cooker on high heat set for 2 hours.
- Add apples to the slow cooker and sprinkle on cornstarch. Mix well until all apples are coated. Next add in sugar, brown sugar, and ground cinnamon and mix again until evenly coated.
- Add vanilla extract, melted butter, and lemon juice to the slow cooker and mix once more. Cook covered for 2 hours or until apples are tender.