When making pretzel bites you just roll one of the dough pieces into a long rope and cut them into small bite size pieces. The whole entire dough recipe comes to 11 smart points depending on what brand of self rising flour you use.
- 1 cup of non fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup of self-rising flour (I use Gold Medal Brand)
- 1 egg (if using for making pretzels, not needed for pizza dough)
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine both ingredients inside a mixing bowl and blend until ingredients have formed.
- *if your dough still feels a little sticky, sprinkle flour onto dough until it feels solid and easy to separate.
- Get full recipe==>>recipe-diaries.com