A twist on the classic Italian dish Chicken Piccata using walnuts as a grain-free option. You’ll love this one-pan dish that comes together in less than 20 minutes!
- 4 medium sized chicken breasts
- 1 cup walnuts
- Salt and Pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 lemons
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp drained capers
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp arrowroot starch optional
- 1 tbsp water
- Begin by heating up a large skillet to medium high heat.
- While pan is heating, pound chicken breasts so they are about 1/2 inch thick. Season with salt and pepper
- Pulse walnuts in a food processor until it resembles a corse crumbly mixture, place inside a shallow bowl.
- Get full recipe==>>wholesomelicious.com