BBQ beans with smoked sausage, bacon and ground beef made easy in the crock pot!
- 1 20-oz. bag Hurst’s 15 Bean Soup dried bean mix
- 6 cups water
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound bacon
- 2 pounds smoked sausage
- 1 1/2 cups barbeque sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Add beans (with seasoning packet) and water to a large crock pot then cook for 4-6 hours on high or until beans are tender.
- Meanwhile, cook onions with ground beef until beef is cooked through, seasoning with salt and pepper. Cut bacon into small strips then cook until crispy and browned. Remove bacon from pan drippings. Cut smoked sausage into bite-sized pieces. Set aside ground beef, bacon and smoked sausage to add to the beans later. This can all be done the night before!
- Get full recipe==>>southyourmouth.com