These AAAAAAAMAZING peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are simply out of this world, crazy good! If you love your cookies thick and chunky, with a delicious chewy moistness in the centre, you have to get to baking these right away! An easy, quick and perfect treat for anyone who loves a sweet pick-me-up!
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup smooth (or chunky) peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips (use bitter-sweet or semi-sweet)
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C (375° F). Line a baking tray with baking or parchment paper.
- In an electric mixer (or with a hand-held mixer) fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugar together on medium speed until well combined, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>foodelicacy.com