Throw this Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili recipe into your slow cooker in the morning and you'll have a delicious chili at dinnertime your whole family will love! This is my family's favorite dinner!
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can corn, undrained
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes, undrained
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 8-oz package light cream cheese
- 2 chicken breasts
- Drain and rinse the black beans. Place chicken at the bottom of the crock pot, then pour out the whole can of corn (undrained), Rotel tomatoes, and black beans on top of chicken.
- Top with seasonings and ranch dressing mix. Stir together.
- Get full recipe==>>yummyhealthyeasy.com