This Sugar Free Angel Food Cake recipe is a pretty standard recipe.
- Egg whites- 12
- Cream of Tarter- 1 1/2 teaspoons.
- Water- 1 tablespoon.
- Vanilla Extract- 1 teaspoon
- Sugar Alternative- Equivalent to 1 3/4 cups of sugar.
- Please use granular alternative.
- Salt- 1/2 teaspoon.
- Cake Flour- 1 cup sifted.
Instructions:How to make Sugar Free Angel Food Cake
- Start by prepping your pan well for nonstick.
- On a mixing bowl use a whisk attachment to whip together the egg whites until some peaks begin to form.
- Then add the cream of tarter, water and vanilla extract.
- While your ingredients are mixing,you can sift together your flour, sugar alternative, and salt.
- You will need to sift this very well so I would suggest sifting several times or even using a food processor.
- Set your oven to 325 at this point and then mix together your ingredients by adding the dry ingredients to the mixing bowl with the wet ingredients.
- We do not want the oven to be too-preheated which is why we are doing a 'lazy' preheat.
- Now pour the batter into your prepped pan and bake for 60-65 minutes or until golden. To cool, invert this cake and allow to sit for about an hour until cool.