Get 'Summer Elevated' with these Strawberry Explosion Cheesecake Trifle Desserts. Layers of fluffy, dreamy clouds of cheesecake whipped cream, fresh, ripened, juicy strawberries and fluffy white cake boasts an elegant dessert, that's a sure show-stopper for summer-time.
- 1 package white cake mix. already baked and cut into 3/4" squares or angel food cake or cake of choice
- 1 package cream cheese 8 ounces, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream whipped
- 4 cups fresh strawberries quartered
- Optional: Strawberry Chocolate or Caramel Sauce drizzle
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream.
- Using 4-6 individual dessert glasses, do a layer of cake cubes, then strawberries, then the cheesecake whipped cream mixture. Repeat layers.
- Top with some strawberries and a small dollop of cheesecake whipped cream.
- Get full recipe==>>thebakingchocolatess.com