These Goat cheese, rosemary and honey are the stars on this pear tart. This simple fall dessert is delicious and can be on your table in 30 minutes.
- 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 pears, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450° F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Unfold one sheet of thawed puff pastry and place it on a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet. Fold the edges of the pastry in and crimp the edges with the tines of a fork.
- Get full recipe==>>homeandplate.com