This instant Pot Loaded Mashed Cauliflower is Cheesy, garlicky, flavor loaded mashed cauliflower prepared in the Instant Pot! This is the perfect, most delicious low-carb swap for mashed potatoes!
- 1 large head cauliflower, core removed and roughly cut into florets
- 1 1/2 cups water, you can also use chicken broth
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard powder, (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste (optional)
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup fat free shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices low sodium thick cut bacon, cooked to a crisp and diced
- 2 green onions, sliced, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place steamer basket inside your Instant Pot.
- Transfer prepared cauliflower to the basket inside the Instant Pot.
- Get full recipe==>>diethood.com