This Ham and Cheese Instant Pot Potato Soup is creamy and indulgent! The easiest baked potato style soup made easy in your instant pot full of tender potatoes, ham, and plenty of cheddar cheese!
- 5 Pounds Russet Potatoes Peeled and Cubed
- 1 Pound Package Cubed Ham
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 5-6 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons Cold Water
- Green Onions and Extra Cheese for Serving Optional
- Add your peeled and cubed potatoes to the bottom of your instant pot.
- Add in the ham, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, salt, and chicken broth.
- Place the lid on the instant pot and seal.
- Get full recipe==>>thesaltymarshmallow.com