These healthy mini apple pies are made from wholesome natural ingredients like apples, almond flour, and coconut sugar. They are gluten free and dairy free, and they taste like fall in a little mini pie!
- 2 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 apples, diced small (I did one Granny Smith and one Gala)
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (or brown)
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or mixture of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves)
- Preheat oven to 325F. Prepare muffin tin by greasing.
- In a large bowl, mix the almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt with a whisk.
- In a small bowl, combine egg, honey, and oil.
- Get full recipe==>>erinliveswhole.com