This vegan pumpkin curry is hassle-free, ridiculously easy and quick to make, healthy, filling, delicious, and loved by my entire family. Garnished with toasted almond flakes, and served with plain rice, you can either enjoy it as a saucy curry like I do or if you prefer, reduce it to a drier curry, it’s up to you.
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil 10 gr
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Red Onion 70 gr
- 3 Garlic Cloves 12 gr
- 1 3/4 Cups Diced Pumpkin 235 gr
- 1 Cup Diced Sweet Potatoes 150 gr
- 1 Cup Cooked Kidney Beans 160 gr
- 2 Cups Coconut Milk, or Coconut Cream 400 gr
- 2 Tablespoons Red Curry Paste 30 gr
- 1 Cup Water 200 gr
- 1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric Curcumin
- Handful Fresh Coriander (Cilantro) 25 gr
- Sea Salt to taste
- Handful Fresh Spinach 25 gr
- Peel and dice the pumpkin and sweet potato and set aside.
- Peel and slice the red onion in half, then slice into thin long strips. Heat a pot over medium heat, add the olive oil and sliced red onion. Cook until onion starts to sweat.
- Next, crush the garlic cloves and add to pot. Add the diced pumpkin and sweet potato to the pot and let cook for a few minutes, then also add the cooked kidney beans.
- Get full recipe==>>letsbrightenup.com