This is a classic Greek appetizer (or “meze”) made from thick strained yogurt, cucumber, garlic, olive oil, and fresh dill. It’s super simple to make and a hit at any get-together!
- 1/2 a large cucumber, unpeeled
- 1 1/2 cups plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh dill
- Grate the cucumber and drain through a fine mesh sieve overnight in the fridge.
- Combine the yogurt, garlic, oil, vinegar, and salt in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Get full recipe==>>thewanderlustkitchen.com